BDS (Lond), MSc, FDSRCS (Eng), MOrth RCS (Eng)
GDC Number: 66146
"Barnet Orthodontic Practice was established in 1974 by my mother, Dr Sarla Coonar and in 2005 the practice was taken over by myself. I grew up in the Barnet area, and attended the Haberdasher’s Aske’s School for Girls, Elstree, graduating in Dentistry from University College Hospital, London in 1990."
DR COONAR'S CV
- 1986-1990 Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) University College, London
- 1991-1992 Awarded a Medical Research Council Fellowship
- 1991-1992 MSc. in Mineralised Tissue Biology (Univ. of London)
- In 1994, I became a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of England
- 1996-1999 Post graduate training in Orthodontics at the prestigious Eastman Dental Institute, London
- 1998 MSc. in Orthodontics (Univ. of London)1999 Membership in Orthodontics (Royal College of Surgeons of England)
- 1999 Accredited to the Orthodontic specialist’s register of the General Dental Council
- I am a member of the British Orthodontic Society and British Dental Association.
My highly professional and structured Orthodontic world contrasts with the inevitable bustle that is life with my three children! But I wouldn’t have it any other way.