Dr Amit Coonar, BDS, MSc, FDS, RCS, MOrth RCS
- Barnet Orthodontic Practice was established in 1974 by my mother, Dr Sarla Coonar and in 2005 the practice was taken over by myself.
- I grew up in the Barnet area, and attended the Haberdasher’s Aske’s School for Girls, Elstree.
- I graduated in Dentistry from University College Hospital, London in 1990,
- 1991-1992 Awarded a Medical Research Council Fellowship.
- 1991-1992 MSc. in Mineralised Tissue Biology (Univ. of London).
- In 1994, I became a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of England.
- 1996-1999 Post graduate training in Orthodontics at the prestigious Eastman Dental Institute, London.
- 1998 MSc. in Orthodontics (Univ. of London)
- 1999 Membership in Orthodontics (Royal College of Surgeons of England).
- 1999 Accredited to the Orthodontic specialist’s register of the General Dental Council.
- I am a member of the British Orthodontic Society and British Dental Association.
- My highly professional and structured Orthodontic world contrasts with the inevitable bustle that is life with my three children! But I wouldn’t have it any other way.
- BDS (Lond)
- RCS (Eng)
- MOrth RCS (Eng)
This page was last updated on the 31st of March 2017